- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Waste Water Heat Recovery
- Improved U Values; floors, walls, windows, doors
- System 3 Fans
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Increased Air Tightness
- Bicycle Storage
What’s good for the planet, is good for you
With our green technologies addressing space heating, hot water demand and ventilation in a way that is much kinder to the planet, it also makes it easier on your outgoings. The reduced demand and efficient delivery of the kind of energy you need to be comfortable in your new home will save you stress and money.
The future-proofing at The Steadings isn’t only about energy saving and the positive environmental elements we’re factoring into this new neighbourhood. The sustainable technologies we have built into our homes is part of the wider sustainability benefits that are being achieved at The Steadings, Cirencester.
What does that mean for the planet, and for you?
- An average saving of £555 per year on utility bills
- Less than a third of the carbon emissions of an older, second-hand home
- Access to products such as green mortgages, with lower interest rates